Manifesto is here to help companies with artistic aspirations.
Working together, we design, manage and produce cultural projects with a strong creative and societal impact.
We advise companies on how to develop a cultural strategy that inspires, unites and has a significant impact on their surroundings.
- Design and implementation of initiatives combining art and corporate needs
- Search for innovative financing (e.g. endowment funds)
- Creation and regeneration of cultural venues
We support real estate projects, developing artistic and cultural programs that add value and ensure urban attractiveness, in collaboration with public stakeholders.
- Cultural analysis, development of cultural tools (construction and operational phases), search for partners and/or operators
- Temporary occupation and/or venue management (e.g. artistic residencies)
- Provision of training for the city’s manufacturers, in collaboration with the Centre Pompidou
We work on behalf of our clients to oversee the commission and creation of original and high-impact artwork.
- Coordination of artistic commissions (whether temporary or permanent): choosing the artist, managing production, creating tools for engagement
- Executive production of artwork on behalf of artists/designers
- Design of spaces combining art and architecture
Our international subsidiary Manifesto Expo organizes the production and touring of exhibitions that showcase significant artistic or cultural heritage.
- Commissioning of exhibitions for museums and private collections
- Negotiations for loans and partner contracts
- Logistical organization for tours in France or further afield