MANIFESTO IS A STRATEGIC AND OPERATIONAL CONSULTANCY FIRM DEDICATED TO CORPORATE INITIATIVES IN THE FIELDS OF CULTURE AND THE ARTS.
Manifesto was born in 2015 from the shared visions of its two founding partners, both involved in the arts and culture spheres. They created Manifesto to :
– Make room for culture and arts initiatives at the heart of our lives and cities
– Support corporate and business leaders in their creative and social initiatives, helping them invent and fine tune their involvement in reliable, sustainable and inspiring projects
– Construct made-to-measure projects anchored in the local communities, their local history, their distinct culture, experience and dreams for the futures
– Foster dialogue between artists, creative minds, scientists and experts from various fields
– Build privileged relationships with the audience, both sustainable and productive, by defining a common goal, an identity and a meaning for each project
– Reaching out to all participants in the project and ensuring that they feel fully involved
– Remind everyone that arts and culture are the driving forces that will allow us to discover, enjoy, share, invent anew, unite and… eventually live better together.